CULTURE KINGS SYDNEY is one of Culture Kings’ most exclusive and hyped streetwear stores, hidden in an underground location just off Sydney’s iconic Pitt Street Mall. And guess what? It's just OFFICIALLY REOPENED!
WHAT'S GOING DOWN
When: Saturday, 20th April
Where: 420 George St
You don't want to miss out on Sydney's BIGGEST Event of the Year!
Sneaker fans, your time is now. Anyone who visits the Grand Re-Opening of the Culture Kings Sydney store could get AirDropped a pair of exclusive and hyped sneakers from Yeezys to Air Jordans. Culture Kings has pulled these styles from the vault and nowhere else in Australia has their hands on these pairs - all together they are worth over $10,000. This is Australia’s biggest sneaker giveaway!
Absolutely anyone who visits the store during the opening could be the lucky winner via AirDrop of the following hyped footwear:
Air Fear Of God 1
- The Nike Air Fear Of God 1 is a collaboration between Nike and Jerry Lorenzo, founder of menswear brand Fear Of God. The shoes feature a high-top “sneakerboot” construction with lacing that wraps around the ankle.
Air Jordan 4 Retro "Cactus Jack”
The Air Jordan 4 is famous for helping Michael Jordan secure his third scoring title and put home “The Shot” in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Finals. As another first, the shoe also appeared in Spike Lee’s film ‘Do The Right Thing’, transcending the game of basketball to make a significant impact on pop culture.
Yeezy Boost 700 V2 “Geode”
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 700 v2 is a sneaker designed by Kanye West and adidas. It is considered the sequel to the first Yeezy 700 shoe as it features the same “chunky shoe” midsole as well as a multi-layered upper design inspired by running shoes from the 1990s.
Yeezy Boost 350 V2 in "Clay", “Static”, “Hyperspace” and “TRFRM”
- The adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 is one of the most popular Yeezy shoes ever made. It features an elastic Primeknit upper and a BOOST midsole, while the most recognizable detail is the ribbed midsole. First released in September of 2016, the Yeezy Boost 350 v2 has gone on to be the best-selling adidas Yeezy shoe so far.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE...
The "GRAND OPENING" will be Jam packed full of Giveaways, Prizes, Live DJ's, Barbershop, Exclusive Drops and More
★ First 100 Customers that spend over $100
Receive a CK Not For Sale 'Sydney Tee'
Experience The First Time Ever In Sydney!
- CK SharpShooter Challenge
- 1x Token to Play (only on the day)
Prizes You Can WIN!
- Mearth X Electric Scooter
- Rare Yeezys
- Rare Jordans
- Rare Supreme
- CK Exclusive Not-For-Sale Merch
- Sydney store Meet and Greet Pass for 1YR
- $500 voucher + NFS Bag
- Signed Migos Snapback
- Year's Supply Of RedBull
- Nixon 1-of-1 watch
- Adidas watch
- Home Bar - 10 x 10 ticket & drinks packages
- MVP Nightclub - ($1000 VIP package, $500 VIP package, general admission & drinks package)
- 1 x voucher for 2 people - Sydney Harbour Bridge Climb
- VIP passes to Scary Canary (club) easter party, series of $100 drink vouchers to Scary Canary
- Huffer x Marvel Jacket
- Kappa Kontroll Tracksuit
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GET TO CK SYDNEY NOW!