Fake Jean 2 Blue
Do your Thing Thing in the newest addition to the Fake Jean family. These Kiwi designer strides are an exclusive to Culture Kings and we have the widest range of Thing Thing fake jeans. So the only question now is which colourway to get?!
- Slight Stretch for Comfort (99% cotton, 1% elastane)
- Slightly Slimmer Fit thru Thighs compared to Para Pant (not so dropped crotch)
- Cut & Sewn Back Panels
- Elastic Waist for Comfort
- Thicker Ribbed Cuffed Bottom
- Shorter Length = Less Bunching at the Ankle
Fake Jean/Pant runs Slimmer compared to Para Pant
Super Skinny Look: 1 size down
Slim Look: TTS
Baggier/Looser Look: 1-2 sizes up
About the Brand:
Thing Thing is what happens when two renowned New Zealand designers combine. Like Transformers into a Super Robot, Dan Buckley and Drew Gregory joined forces in 2012 to form Thing Thing. The name plays on the idea of two halves, or a dual-functioning entity. Buckley, a skateboarder, and Gregory, a snowboarder, draw inspiration from their sports, and combine it with an essence of popular street style to create relaxed and wearable designs.