Air Force 1 Mid 07 White/white
Before there was the Swoosh, before there was Nike, there were two visionary men who pioneered a revolution in athletic footwear that redefined the industry. Founded on a handshake, $500 and mutual trust between a track and field coach and a middle-distance runner, Nike has become synonymous with elite athletes in all major sports.
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One, the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Nike Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.
A rich hoops legacy grows with the Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Men's Shoe, featuring a leather and textile upper for premium comfort and a Nike Air unit in the midsole for unbeatable cushioning.
- Mid-top silhouette with ankle strap for secure lockdown
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability and fit
- Metal tag on the laces reads “AF-1 '82" to honor the shoe's debut
- Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
Article Code: 315123 111