Commander Carbon Fibre Black/black
- Case: Full 316L Stainless steel
- Case size: 46mm x 14.5mm thick
- Crown: Stainless crown and patent pending functional protector
- Dial: Carbon Fiber (Dual Layer)
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 meters
- Movement: Japanese three hands and date quartz
- Crystal: Scratch-resistant mineral crystal lens
- Band: Dual layer leather carbon fiber
- Buckle: Stainless steel "U-buckle"
Meister (MSTR) is an independently owned and operated company based in Los Angeles, California. Founded in June 2009 by Kingson Tse & Ryan Pietersz, two customized car enthusiasts who build carbon fiber parts for the automotive industry, Meister Watches started when the duo focused on their other passion: street fashion. “Meister” is a translation of the German word for “Master,” a revered leader and artisan qualified to teach others. A Meister is known as a superior taste maker who inspires others and paves the path into the future. This timepiece series was created to push the boundaries of contemporary fashion without compromising traditional craftsmanship. Meister watches feature multi-pieced designs that blend various materials such as carbon fiber, stainless steel, and an assortment of rare leathers into a bold collection of functional timepieces.