Ambassador Roman Numerals Black/gold
Meister Watches introduces the Champagne Gold Ambassador with a blacked out dial face and gold accents. This luxurious watch takes the MSTR Ambassador to another level and used champagne gold as the shine of choice on the watch's case, bezel, hands, crown, and screws, while black adorns the dial face and the band. The gold roman numeral indicators add the final touch, resulting in a watch you'll be proud to wear on your wrist.
The MSTR Ambassador movement is a Japanese 6-hand chronograph movement by Seiko. This movement's functions include a stop watch timer, date window, 24-hour clock, and the time. The case is made of NASA grade 316L stainless steel. The side of the case is beautifully engraved with the Meister Watches brand. This tough case is durable and will allow you to dive up too 100 meters under water (10 ATM). This MSTR watch features a genuine leather band with a stainless steel "U" buckle.
- Case: Gold 316L Full Stainless Steel
- Case size: 45mm x 15mm Thick
- Weight: 4.9 oz (138g)
- Dial: Black
- Bezel: Gold Stainless Steel
- Water Resistant: 100 Meters
- Movement : Seiko VD53 Japanese 6-hand Chronograph Quartz
- Battery: Seiko SR920SW
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Mineral Crystal Lens
- Band: Leather with crocodile imprint (rose gold "U" buckle)
- Band size: 22mm Lug (shoulder 26mm)
- Warranty: 2 years limited warranty