With strong footwear releases coming thick and fast this season, we now see an impressive new Jordan that could be a shot at the ever polarising Kanye West. At the start of the year, West released a track titled FACTS, stating that Adidas was superior to Nike in all ways. It seems that Nike has hit back in a subtle yet effective way by giving the new Jordan Academy silhouette some striking resemblances to the original Nike Air Yeezy 2 that was released back when Kanye was with Nike. Whether you buy into this theory or not, the similarities are undeniable. Featuring the use of tan coloured padding on the inside of the shoe, as well as flex grooves allowing for natural motion.
When you hit the court this season, make sure it is in a pair of Jordan Academy. These Men's Shoes have been designed with a 5/8-height collar and webbing lace system for incredible support. A lightweight textile upper provides excellent breathability, while the IU midsole provides flexible cushioning.
- Textile upper that is lightweight and breathable
- Visible Air-Sole unit in the heel for impact cushioning
- Rubber outsole pods that provide durability on a variety of surfaces
- Webbing lace system that provides midfoot lockdown
- IU midsole providing lightweight, flexible cushioning
- Flex grooves allow for natural motion
- Style Code: 844515-116