G-Shock Rangeman Triple Sensor GW-9400-1 Black
Cylindrical buttons provide outstanding operation and improved resistance to impact. The frequently used sensor button (center right) has a metal cover that protects it against lateral impact and keeps foreign matter out. Pressing the sensor button in any mode takes you directly to a sensor screen. Each sensor mode has its own audible tone, which means you can determine which mode you are entering without even looking at the watch.
All of this plus one-touch time recording, one-touch elapsed time measurement, world-renowned G-SHOCK toughness and durability, and much more makes RANGEMAN the perfect choice for rangers, rescue crews, and anyone else whose profession or activities demand unfailing reliability.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Full auto LED light, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Solar powered
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results