Gpw1000t Gps Black
In 1983 Kikuo Ibe, Casio’s research and development engineer set out to design a watch that could survive a 10m drop after his first ever watch, a gift from his parents on graduation day, broke from a fall. G-Shocks are world famous for quality and extreme toughness. Worn by military through to action sports athletes, every man should have at least one G-Shock in his stylin’ artillery.
Introducing a new special model based on the GPS hybrid radio-controlled solar-powered G-SHOCK GRAVITYMASTER Series GPW-1000 model that keeps timekeeping accurate by receipt of both location based GPS signals and one of six time calibration signals around the globe.
In addition to a GPS hybrid radio-controlled solar-powered system, this watch also features a new lightweight, highly durable 64 titanium bezel for outstanding toughness.
Difficult-to-mold 64 titanium is DLC processed for better wear resistance.Light weight, ion-plated titanium is used in the city code ring, back cover, band ring, and buckle. Design-wise, bold basic black coloring is accented by large white easy-to-read hour markers and white hour, minute and second hands. The result is a bold and dignified look.
• Lightweight, highly durable 64 titanium bezel (6% aluminum, 4% vanadium alloy)
• GPS hybrid radio-controlled, solar-powered: The watch is able to receive any one of six different time calibration signals around the globe, as well as GPS time and position information to ensure accurate timekeeping no matter where you happen to be. A Tough Solar system helps to keep the battery charged for uninterrupted operation.
• TRIPLE G RESIST withstands impact, centrifugal force, and vibration.
• Smart Access
• Dual Dial World Time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two different locations.)
• Auto hand position correction
• Super Illuminator, high-brightness LED light
- Triple G Resist
- Sapphire Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- Solar powered
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- GPS signal reception: Auto receive (time information, once/day); Manual receive (position information, time information)
- Time calibration signal reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- The auto hand home position correction
40 time zones (27 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display,
daylight saving on/off
- 1/20-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23'59.95''
Measuring mode: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Low battery alert
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
3 dials (24-hour, world time hour and minute, day), date
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
Approx. battery operating time:
7 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Size of case: 66 X 56 X 18.8 mm
- Total weight: 104 g
Size & Fit
$0.00 — $99.99 · 2-8 Business Days
$100.00 and up · 2-8 Business Days
$0.00 and up · 1-3 Business Days
$0.00 and up
USA, UK and Canada
All other countries
WHAT IS IT?
Culture Kings' Not-For-Sale gear is exactly that: Culture Kings branded merch that you can't buy. NFS at Culture Kings has become iconic, growing in both popularity and value over time. You can only cop these limited-release items when you spend at Culture Kings.
WHAT YOU GET:
Receive a Culture Kings NFS Cap Carrier with $200 spend on headwear.
The Culture Kings NFS Cap Carrier is designed to carry up to 6 caps and is constructed of a crush-proof neoprene case.
Receive a Culture Kings NFS Multi Function Camo Duffle Bag with $500 spend.
The Culture Kings Function Duffle features water-resistant construction, removable shoulder strap with two detachable bags.
Receive a Culture Kings NFS Multi Function Camo Duffle Bag & an NFS Escape Suitcase with $1000 spend.
The Culture Kings Suitcase qualifies for carry-on baggage on major airlines worldwide. This Duffle bag features military-style straps, roller wheel and more.