In 1983 Kikuo Ibe, Casio’s research and development engineer set out to design a watch that could survive a 10m drop after his first ever watch, a gift from his parents on graduation day, broke from a fall. G-Shocks are world famous for quality and extreme toughness. Worn by military through to action sports athletes, every man should have at least one G-Shock in his stylin’ artillery.
Introducing the latest new additions to the Camouflage Series of the G-SHOCK lineup.
Based on the MIL standard GD-X6900, this model is camouflage pattern on the case, band, and face.
• 10-year battery life (approximate)
• Super Illuminator, high-brightness auto LED backlight
MIL-STD-810, Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests is a United States Military Standard that emphasizes tailoring an equipment's environmental design and test limits to the conditions that it will experience throughout its service life, and establishing chamber test methods that replicate the effects of environments on the equipment rather than imitating the environments themselves.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
- Size of case: 57.5 X 53.9 X 20.4 mm
- Total weight: 79 g
Size & Fit
$0.00 — $99.99
$100.00 and up
$0.00 and up
$0.00 and up